After ousting Gisele in 2017 for the number one spot, Kendall Jenner is once again the highest paid model of the year. The 23-year-old tops the Forbes' list for earning an estimated $22.5 million (S$31 million) from June 2017 through June 2018.
According to Forbes, most of her income comes from lucrative contracts with brands like Estée Lauder, Adidas and Calvin Klein. We also know that the members of the Kardashian-Jenner clan also makes a lot of money with their Instagram - each post is worth an average of $500,000.
In second place is newly-married Karlie Kloss, whose contracts with Estée Lauder and Swarovski brought in an accumulated total of 13 million dollars in the last year.
The magazine also says the recent changes to its annual list reflect the power of social networks. Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whitely , for example, were able to take good advantage of their online images and invoiced on top of that.
See the full list of highest paid models of 2018 below:
1. Kendall Jenner - $22.5 million
2. Karlie Kloss - $13 million
3. Chrissy Teigen - $11.5 million
4. Rosie Huntington-Whitely - $11.5 million
5. Gisele Bündchen - $10 million
6. Cara Delevingne - $10 million
7. Gigi Hadid - $9.5 million
8. Bella Hadid - $8.5 million
9. Joan Smalls - $8.5 million
10. Doutzen Kroes - $8 million