After three years of thorough renovation and restoration, Saint Laurent celebrates the opening of its new headquarters in Paris. The French label moved to Rue de Bellechasse, on the left bank of the River Seine.
The novelty marks a return to the roots of the brand founded by Yves Saint Laurent in 1961. The former office and showroom was located on George V Avenue, near the Palais de Tokyo and the Yves Saint Laurent Paris Museum.
The new lease is rich in tradition: the building, at numbers 37 to 39 of the Rue de Bellechasse, housed the Penthemont Abbey before it became the station of the Imperial Guard and the Pensions Ministry, 1915.
All renovations were made respecting the historic heritage of the site and following strict environmental guidelines, obtaining during the process a double certification of sustainability.
See below the latest fashion show: