And just like that, fashion month is over! After 4 weeks of exciting shows across 4 cities, we just had to celebrate the biggest surprises seen on the runways. We've rounded up the moments that marked Spring/Summer 2020 below:
1. Just a week after announcing her desire to return to the runways, Kendall Jenner appeared in the Burberry show. But the biggest surprise, really, was seeing her blonde!
2. Agyness Deyn followed in Jenner's footsteps and appeared on the Burberry runway - the brand had fired her in 2015 for being “too famous”!
3. Caleb McLaughlin, who plays Lucas Sinclair in Stranger Things, strutted his stuff for Pyer Moss.
4. Slick Woods is back! The last time the model walked for Savage x Fenty in 2018, she went into labour. Thankfully, this time all went well at the LaQuan Smith show in New York.
5. After being diagnosed with cancer during the previous Paris Fashion Week, Pat Cleveland is back and more diva than ever! She walked the Chiara Boni show with her daughter Anna Cleveland.
6. Ashley Graham lit up the Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya show. She may be pregnant, but there was no stopping her.
7. Simone Rocha was graced by none other than actress Lesley Manville, the star of films like 'Malevola' and 'All Or Nothing'.
8. Jennifer Lopez brought down the house when she closed the Versace show in a remake of the iconic green dress she wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards.