Inside The Iconoclast Issue
October 2015 - Haute Allure: Barbara Palvin HIGHLIGHTS:
- ELECTRIFYING. She may be famous for her baby face, but Barbara Palvin has a versatility and personality that is anything by one-dimensional. Jack Waterlot photographs the steamy spread high above New York City with styling by Jack Wang and Jumius Wong.
- TRUE BRIT. It girl and one of Mulberry's favourite faces Georgia May Jagger discusses her first-ever collection with the British heritage brand in this exclusive interview.
- STREET STARS. From Hanli Hoefer to Yoyo Cao, six Instagram stars find their individual styles in the latest of Bulgari's offerings.
- SAME OLD BRAND NEW. H&M takes us to Guangzhou to go behind the scenes of its Conscious Denim Collection, perhaps the most sustainable of its kind in the business.
- THE POWER OF 3. Kim Lim, Yoyo Cao and Arissa Cheo talk about their favourites from Calvin Klein Platinum and Pomellato 67's latest collections.
- SHINING LEGACY. We speak to Boucheron's managing director Francis Srun about the brand's 157-year-old history.
- EAU DE FASHION. From designer labels to niche insider faves, these are the top picks of this season's scents.
- WEAPON OF MASS SEDUCTION. Get to know NARS' sexiest mascara yet.
- A SIMPLE SYSTEM. Beauty editor heads to HABA's headquarters in Japan to rediscover her soft spot for the zen-like simplicity and discipline of minimalist Japanese beauty.
- NEW BEGINNINGS. Saint Laurent Paris gives us an exclusive first look at its first campaign for its newly-opened couture atelier.
- HAUTE FOURRURE. Osma Harvilahti photographs Fendi's first-ever fur couture collection.
- VALLEY OF THE DOLLS. Meet Mia Moretti and Margot, two personalities with completely different music backgrounds who come together to form The Dolls, one of New York City's most original acts.
- YOUNG, URBAN , CREATIVE. We suss out five of Singapore's own "Yuccies" to discover their penchant for pursuing their dreams.
- CREME DE LA CREME. They say you shouldn't make shopping the point of your travels, but with flagship boutiques as stunning and magnificent as these, we ask – why not?